May Supply offers a huge selection of countertops for your kitchen or bath. Interested in a quote? Just come by, give us a call or fill out our quote form and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- WilsonArt Laminate and High-Def Laminate
- Formica Laminate
- Cultured Marble Vanity Tops
There are so many choices for countertops; how do I choose?
The choices for countertops may seem overwhelming. Our consultants will sit down with you and explain the different options to help you narrow down your selection. Color, texture, durability and cost are all factors in determining what countertop is right for you.
- Wide range of colors and textures
- Inexpensive compared with other surfaces
- Different edge options available
- Non-repairable if it is damaged
- Laminate design gallery
- Corian, Hi Macs & Livingstone
- Cost is between laminate and granite
- Lots of different color and edge options
- Has a seamless look
- Usually has a 10-15 warranty
- Can be repaired, depending on the damage
- Can be scratched or gouged, although those can be buffed out
- Livingstone color examples
- Natural product; every piece is slightly different
- Varying price levels, mostly dependent on the color
- Food can be cut directly on granite and it withstands heat (fabricators do recommend using hot pads though)
- Requires routine sealing, depending on use
- Different edge options are available
- Granite color examples
- Extremely durable
- Does not require sealing, and is maintenance-free
- Many colors and edge options available
- Will not scratch or gouge
- Is a higher-priced option
- Quartz color examples
Seeing samples of these countertops in-person will give you a better idea of what you like. Visit our showroom today!