What are May Dollars?
May Dollars is a 1% rebate that can used against your purchases at May Supply’s Fall Harvest Celebration (Friday, September 16, 2016)
Am I eligible to participate?
Any May Supply customer who spends $2500 or more from 6/20/16 through 9/9/16 will receive a 1% rebate.
How do I earn May Dollars?
Spend $2500 or more at May Supply from 6/20/16 through 9/9/16. Example, spend $3,000 and receive a $30 coupon!
When can I use my rebate?
You can use your rebate towards a purchase at May Supply Company on the day of our Fall Harvest Celebration (9/16/16). The rebate must be used at our Harrisonburg location and must be redeemed in person.
How do I pick up my rebate coupon?
There will be a registration tent set up outside. When you go to the tent to register for the Grand Prizes and get your goody bag, make sure to ask for your May Dollar coupon!
- The minimum sales total to qualify for May Dollars is $2500 ($2,500 in Sales = 25 May Dollars ($2500 minimum met)
- Coupons valid ONLY on September 16, 2016 at Fall Harvest Celebration.
- Account must be current as of September 16, 2016.
- Special Orders and Job Quotes subject to management approval.
- Coupons will be used as credit against actual purchase; coupons not redeemable for cash or to be used as account payments
- The pre-tax sale total must exceed the dollar amount of May Dollars.
- Qualifying dollar amounts will be rounded down to the nearest $100.
- Coupons may only be redeemed at the HARRISONBURG location on the day of sale.