May Supply carries a wide selection of cabinetry lines to suit every taste, style and budget. Our on-staff designers are ready to assist you in choosing the right kitchen cabinets for your next project.
Many people who begin shopping for kitchen cabinets have the same question: Where do I start?
- Click here to download a Kitchen & Bath Project Planning Guide
- Take a tour of May Supply’s kitchen and bath design showroom
- Read articles on May Supply’s kitchen & bath showroom blog
- View May Supply’s Kitchen and Bath Gallery
- Visit May Supply on Pinterest!
Walk-ins are always welcome in our kitchen and bath showroom; however, to ensure we have enough time to review your needs and ideas, it’s best to call ahead and make an appointment.
What should I bring to my first consultation ?
- If you have a blueprint, bring that. Otherwise, dimensions of your kitchen area, along with window and door placement would be helpful
- Magazine clippings or website printouts
- Browsing the internet or looking through magazines can be a great way to pick up ideas about colors and layout.
- Pinterest is a great resource to organize your ideas!
- May Supply offers free WiFi, and our consultants are happy to let you pull up your account on a TV monitor or iPad.
- Kitchen cabinets come in a wide range of prices. If you have a general idea of how much you want to spend, that can help guide your choices.
- What do you like?
- Think about your current kitchen (or ones you’ve had in the past) and make a list of things you really like about it, and a list of things you would change.
- People use their kitchen for lots of things other than cooking. Do you want an island with extra seating, a place for kids to do homework while you’re cooking, or a second oven for preparing large meals?
Click here to view our Kitchen and Bath Showroom Gallery.